21-04-2017 / redazione watergas.it
SECURE YOUR PLACE ON THE MOST INFLUENTIAL GAS EVENT IN SOUTH-EAST EUROPE!
In case you have not registered yet we remind you to secure your place on the largest international symposium of gas professionals in South-East Europe - 32nd International Scientific & Expert Meeting of Gas Professionals to be held from3rd to 5th of May, 2017 in the Congress Centre of Grand Hotel Adriatic in Opatija, Croatia
Join more than 500 influential gas and energy experts, representatives of more than 200 gas companies, organisations and institutions. About 60 speakers and 45 exhibitors from 20 countries have already confirmed their participation. Speakers include renowned experts from prominent Croatian and European universities and institutes.
DETAILED PROGRAM is available here.
Opening Ceremony will start on 3rd of May, 2017 at 8:45 am.
REGISTER NOW via the online registration form.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE EXTENSIVE CONFERENCE PROGRAM:
Invited Presentations and a Panel Discussion: "Energy Strategies and the Future of Gas in the Energy Industry"
- Hydrogen and Low-Carbon Energy Strategy, Prof.D.Sc. Frano Barbir, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, University of Split
- Challenges of Energy Strategy between Low-Carbon Strategy and Energy Prices for the Competitive Economy, Prof.D.Sc. Igor Dekani?, Faculty of Mining, Geology and Petroleum Engineering, University of Zagreb
- Some Elements for Croatia s New Energy Strategy; Place and Role of Natural Gas, D.Sc. Stevo Kolundzic, Croatian Gas Association
- The Importance of Natural Gas in the Energy Mix of Low-Carbon Strategy, D.Sc. Dalibor Pudic, Croatian Energy Regulatory Agency (HERA)
- Panel discussion with participation of State Secretary of Ministry of Environment and Energy of Republic of Croatia and invited speakers
Development of the Croatian Gas Infrastructure (Gas Pipelines, Compressor Stations, Gas Storage, Chromatographs and LNG Ships)
- Updates on Project of Constructing a Compressor Station on the Transmission System of Plinacro Ltd., Zoran Buli?, Hrvoje Krhen, Plinacro d.o.o.
- Application of Gas Chromatographs for the Gas Quality Monitoring and Determination of Gas Energy on the Gas Transmission System, Josip Jovanovac, Silvija Krsnik, Plinacro d.o.o.
- Trends and Challenges in Building of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Ships, Doc.D.Sc. Nikola Vladimir, Prof.D.sc. Ante Šestan, D.Sc. Ivica Ancic, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, University of Zagreb
Introductory Talks and a Panel Discussion: "Supplying Gas in a Fully Liberalized Gas Market and a Consolidation of Gas Suppliers"
- Supplying Gas in a Fully Liberalized Gas Market, Antonija Glavas, Prvo plinarsko društvo d.o.o.
- Future of Gas Market in Croatia, Ante Cikotic, State Secretary of Ministry of Environment and Energy of Republic of Croatia
- Panel discussion with participation of State Secretary of Ministry of Environment and Energy of Republic of Croatia Ante Cikotic, representatives of gas suppliers, distributors and producers and Croatian Energy Regulatory Agency
More information on the interesting conference program is available in the event announcement.
POSSIBILITIES OF MARKETING PRESENTATION:
GAS TECHNOLOGY EXHIBITION - more than 98% of the exhibition area is sold out already!
Due to very high interest only one more indoor exhibition unit and two outdoor exhibition units are still available for rent. The exhibition will be held in the exhibition area in front of the conference hall and will gather about 45 exhibitors, mostly gas equipment manufacturers and traders from Croatia and many other countries.
Exhibition floor plan is available here.The price of the lease of the exhibition unit includes many aditional promotional services. Kindly read the general conditions of exhibiting.
SPONSORSHIP OF CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION
If you want strengthen the position of your company in the gas market of Central and South-East Europe or if the company is entering this market and wants to demonstrate expertise and solutionsneeded to overcome the challenges of the gas industry this event is an excellent opportunity to create, strenghten and facilitate business ties on the dynamic market.
SPONSORSHIP OF THE NETWORKING COCKTAIL PARTY
Take advantage of the fantastic oportunity to highlight your brand by sponsoring the networking cocktail party for all participants of the event that brings together such a large group of prominent gas experts under one roof.
To find out more about the scope of the traditional gas event in Opatija kindlyread the review of the 31st International Gas Professionals Meeting held on 4th till 6th of May, 2017 in Opatija, Croatia.
For more information regarding the availability of exhibition booths please contact:
Anita Baricevic, Croatian Gas Centre Ltd.
Phone: +385 (0)1 6189 590, fax: +385 (0)1 4636 735
Discover the Program here: http://www.hsup.hr/en/conferences-and-exhibitions/program/93