European Conference HYDROGEN & P2X 2022
Over 100 participants registered so far .The Hydrogen & P2X 2022 conference will have limited seating.
Under the Fit for 55 the EU strives to achieve 55% emission reduction target set for 2030. The necessity to reduce CO2 emission in power generation, mobility, and heat energy markets opens ways for the green transition based on Hydrogen and Power2X
With many hydrogen and p2x projects underway and many still in planning phase across Europe the industry will meet 15-16 June in Copenhagen to discuss how to create a sustainable clean energy system.
Early confirmed speakers
- Betina Jørgensen, Offtake Manager & Country Manager Denmark, Total Energies
- Tor Alexander Elmelund, PtX Engineer, Energinet
- Olivier Machet, Senior VP Hydrogen Development Business Unit Hydrogen, Engie
- Ralf Diemer, Managing Director , eFuel Alliance
- Harry Smit, Project Manager Hydrogen, Gasunie
- Jorgo Chatzimarkakis, Secretary General, Hydrogen Europe
- Jukka Räsänen, Head of Business Development, Renewable Hydrogen & P2X, Neste
- Torben Brabo, President, Gas Infrastructure Europe
- Peter Aagaard, Senior Director, Head of Hydrogen Business Transformation, Ørsted
- Thorkil Dahlgreen, CEO, Biogasclean A/S
- Christian Wix, Product Owner - Green Hydrogen, Haldor Topsøe
- Tore Jeppesen, Senior VP, Haldor Topsøe
- Magnus Killingland, Segment Lead H2&CCS North Europe, DNV Danmark
- Eva Ravn Nielsen, Chief Consultant - Power-to-X, Rambøll
- Bernd Rajal, Partner, Schoenherr
- Hans-Benjamin Böckler, Head of Working Group 1.45 "Hydrogen quantity metering", Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB)
- Kristina Floche Juelsgaard, Director Business Development, Ballard
- Jeppe Grue, Technical Director Green Fuels & Thermal Power, COWI
- Vincent Maheo, VP Corporate Strategy & President ALSTOM Hydrogen, Alstom
- and many more...
This is NOT a virtual event thus we are concerned to run it in the safest conditions and highest quality.
We would be pleased to welcome you in Copenhagen in June 2022 !
Regular rate 1495EUR includes 2 day pass to all sessions, lunches, refreshments and documentation. Save 500EUR.
12+ Programme Hoursr | 8+ Networking Hours | Refreshments & Coffee Breaks | Business Lunches and Drinks | Case Studies | Site Visits | Panel Debates | Q&A
15 - 16 giu 2022
Fortes Media email@example.com